Here are records of recent sales of George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams and William Henry Harrison Presidential Dollar and Native American Dollar mint errors on eBay from January 1, 2009 to March 31, 2009.
1. All lots had buyers. If the coins actually changed hands is unknown.
2. A picture accompanied each lot or it was not recognized.
3. Blurry pictures or other problems are notated under “observation.”
4. Items mislabelled commanded a small premium.
5. Some lots changed hands more than once.
6. Any scratches, dents or defects notated were either in the description or grading service’s holders.
7. Auction houses that listed these errors were ignored.
8. Shipping charges are not included.