Here are records of recent sales on eBay from July 1, 2009 to December 31, 2009.
1. ALL LOTS HAD BUYERS. IF THE COINS ACTUALLY CHANGED HANDS IS UNKNOWN.
2. A PICTURE ACCOMPANIED EACH LOT OR IT WAS NOT RECOGNIZED.
3. BLURRY PICTURES OR OTHER PROBLEMS ARE NOTATED UNDER “OBSERVATION”.
4. ITEMS MISLABELED COMMANDED A SMALL PREMIUM.
5. SOME LOTS CHANGED HANDS MORE THAN ONCE.
6. ANY SCRATCHES, DENTS OR DEFECTS NOTATED WERE EITHER IN THE DESCRIPTION OR GRADING SERVICES’ HOLDERS.
7. AUCTION HOUSES THAT LISTED THESE ERRORS WERE IGNORED.
8. SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Most rotated reverse errors listed on eBay the seller fails to mention the percentage of rotation. Most times, no mention if they are clockwise (CW) or counterclockwise (CCW). The grading services omit the same information on their labels. I mention this since 50% of the coins tracked are an estimate. The most desirable rotated coins are the Morgan and Peace dollar series. These bring very strong prices. Two cent pieces are the opposite, as they are very common in degree of rotation and are easily found.