1. Send all bids to: Jim's Coins, 702 N. Midvale Blvd. B-2, Madison, WI 53705,Click for auction listing...
Fax #608-233-1075, Phone 608-233-2118 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the buyer. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or withdraw any lot from the sale. Bidders are responsible for their own errors, so double check your bids. The first postmark wins in case of a tie bid.
3. All sales are for cash and are payable immediately upon receipt of the invoice.
4. Auctions are open to all and no deposit is required or desired.
5. No unlimited bids are accepted. Winning bidders will be awarded lot at a 10% advance over the second highest bid. If no other bids are received for a lot, the bidder will be awarded the lot at the minimum bid, or estimate if no minimum is given.
6. All items are guaranteed genuine. Bidders may return any item not as described.
7. A $1 handling charge will be added to all winning invoices. Bid early and bid often. Thanks! -- Len & Jim